Sunday 21 April 2013

dot com

NEW WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING... FINALLY!




Blood, sweat, tears, broken fingernails, everything has gone into this website. It has been a real learning curve, having never built a website before, I took up the challenge. Whether I have succeeded or not is another matter, but for now, I am fairly content with it. But as any person knows, an artists work is never complete - I'll be fiddling with it forever no doubt. 

*   www.ffionmatthews.com   *


Please go over and take a quick look. Love it, like it or hate it let me know! Being a freelance photographer is starting to become very real now, and with only a couple of weeks left of uni the reality of life is becoming imminent. I'm excited for what the future holds, and hopefully you'll be seeing lots of new images and updates on the website! 

Fx


No comments:

Post a Comment