Thursday 28 February 2013

Dissertation Done!

Dun, dun dun... I have been waiting for this day for a while. Indeed, today was the deadline for the Dissertation.


I think I'm one of very few people who actually almost enjoyed writing a dissertation. It's called 'A voice for the Voiceless: Art, controversy and the Muslim woman'. It is on a subject that I feel really strongly about, and much to my surprise, I'm still not bored or fed up about the subject. I guess you can't tame a feminist ey? 



Here's a sneak peak inside of my book. I bet you're all so desperate to get hold of it, aren't you?! I also have to give a huge thank you to Sarah Maple who was lovely enough to do an interview with me for my work, she will be appearing in my Ffoto of the Week very soon! She's ace. 



Anyway, here's us celebrating the end of the dissertation era and making the most of the last very short time we have left in uni. BEER. 




I also bought myself a cat mug as a treat. Oh yeaaaaah. 

Stipy cat, fat cat, thinking cat, cool cat
and so on..


While drinking some tea from my awesome mug, I just found myself mindlessly watching escape to the country. What's wrong with me?! My brain cells obviously need a rest after all that thunking I done. 

Fx

No comments:

Post a Comment